RE: Dash Boards

Yes it can be done.

I did the conversion a few years ago and the only realy hard part is getting
all the A/C stuff to work.  I used a 85 dash and center console and guage
cluster........rewiring the cluster was pretty easy.

You have to shave the little bumps on the bottom of the MkII dash where it
meets the windshield and do some hacking to the heater box.  Then the MkII
dash will fit and you can use the upper two braket holes and make a short
braket for the bottom holes.

e-mail me for more details if ya wannna

Brian Honnold
'78 Ragtop (may not run but the dash looks sweet!!!)