SV: Programmable intermittent wipers

> Just a thought...
>
> Would a Mk3/4 programmable intermittent wiper relay work in a Rocco or
> would some rewiring be required?

Don't know for shure about that but a late Corrado programmable relay fits right in, the Corrado has two options, programmable or old style and old style is same as we already have.

It's a nice feature and works fine when it's raining "in between".

I believe the VW number is: 3B0955531 but I bought a fuel pump relay at the same time so I could have mistaken them, in that case the number is 321906059F.

Roland Johansson, Swedish Viking
Scirocco 1,6l RSi -82
Http://hem.passagen.se/toker