Re: Stock wheel size

Upon measuring and realizing that there were two different sizes i began
investigating for #'s and found that one had stamped on it 13X5" and the
other had 13X5.5". Both wheels were identical, and they were the "standard"
wheel for sciroccos from '75-'81 non-S. The s model wheels I beleive have a
raised part every other spoke or something like that, but they look similar
to the "standard" wheel. Neither of these wheels that I had examined were
from an s model.