Re: Too funny!

Now, that is funny! What the hell are they trying to do with that? Jeez...

Btw, I've got an empty pack of 555 cigarettes (former sponsors of the Subaru
World Rally Championship Impreza WRC) on my desk, and I now notice that it is
B&W that import the things! Hah, I'd like Colin McRae to call that and see what
he says. -first thing out of his mouth would be "Get oot of 'ere. I drive for
Ford now, mate."

ROTFLMAO

--
Scott F. Williams