Re: People from the UK: Question for you.

--- Elias Glavinas <eg1@cec.wustl.edu> wrote:

> A couple of years ago I ordered white-face gauges
> for my now-deceased 8V
> Scirocco from Deutchcar. After they messed up the
> first time, they finally
> got it right and the faces looked excellent.
>
> Now that I got the 16V (which has different gauges)
> I would love to get
> some white-faces for it, too. Problem is, the phone
> that I had used for
> Deutchcar is not working anymore. Does anybody know
> if they have closed
> shop? If not, could you please track down their
> phonenumber for me? Also:
> "Awesome GTI" --which was in Manchester, I believe--
> was making the same
> product. Are they still in business, and how can I
> go about finding their
> phone-number?

=======
Why not get them from Brett V.? He's a list member and
on this side of the pond??????

You can link to his page from Scirocco.org.

HTH

=====
Mark Peele
1981 Scirocco, 1982 Scirocco, 1978 Scirocco, 1987 Golf GT
http://home.t-online.de/home/Scirocco2/mark.htm
Direct Mail: SCIROCCO_GTX@YAHOO.COM
Free: Dual outlet A1 manifold - nds studs (in MD)