Re: People from the UK: Question for you.

> Now that I got the 16V (which has different gauges)
> I would love to get
> some white-faces for it, too. Problem is, the phone
> that I had used for
> Deutchcar is not working anymore. Does anybody know
> if they have closed
> shop? If not, could you please track down their
> phonenumber for me? Also:
> "Awesome GTI" --which was in Manchester, I believe--
> was making the same
> product. Are they still in business, and how can I
> go about finding their
> phone-number?

Not so fast there!!! Maybe you should consider talking
to fellow lister Brett Van Sprewenburg before you go
off and do that. Instead of paying outrageous prices
on white faced gauges, you can pick them up off Brett
for extremly reasonable price. And they match the old
gauges exactly. Custom backgrounds, colors all sorts
of stuff. I don't remember his website, you should
email him and ask about them.
brett@netacc.net

Work it! :)

"The world is Burnt" - Nigel Heron