---- Begin included message ----
From: "James Michael Dunn" <superman@centuryinter.net>

I saw this on the newsgroup and wanted to post it to the mail list...

OK I have got to get rid of this car because I have no place to park
it, but I need to get back a little of the money I spent on it.  It's
got a great motor, recently tuned, new clutch. tranny that pops out of
5th, some body damage, and most of the body parts to fix it (except
the hood unless someone wants to pick it up in dallas).  Also, 5
teardrop wheels, with at least four of the covers.  Also has bad cv
joints, A/C, voltage regulator (?) and the struts are out.  The
interior is OK, hole in drivers seat where the seatbelt rubs and no
radio.
You can see it at http://www.kalpol.com/scirocco

I just drove it from Dallas to Austin, but the regulator or whatever
went out on the way and drained the battery--other than that and the
transmission it runs great.  118K miles. $800 or best offer, and it's
in northwest Austin, Texas.  If I wasn't a starving student now I'd
fix it, especially since I just saw a tranny on ebay for $300. agh!!!
oh well.  there also might be a new starter in a box under the pile of
body parts but i'm not sure.
you can call me at 512-349-2640 or
email at josh@kalpol.com

Share your special moments with family and friends- send PHOTO Greetings
at Zing.com! Use your own photos or choose from a variety of funny,
                 cute, cool and animated cards.

Check out the club's new web site at:
http://www.clubhotwater.com
---- End included message ----