16V Exhaust for sale (tri-Y header, Ultra-Flo) - Seattle area.

Pictures of the complete 2.25" 16V exhaust I'm selling are up at:

http://dns.effervescent.com/vw/pics/16VExhaust/

(server IP is 24.5.122.61 if you have problems, or try "www" instead of
"dns".  The directory allows file browsing.  The "_sm" files are the
thumbnails, which I reduced to 25% of the original size (1152x864 pixel) in
terms of height/width.)

I really don't want box and ship any of it or sell individual pieces.  $300
obo (higher or lower) for the whole thing.  No, it's not in perfect
condition, but the price is right.  I live in Seattle city limits, West
Seattle to be more specific.

Bradley
'86 S16V 2.0 "T"