A shot in the dark...

Hey all.  Sorry for the OT-ness, but I want my damn car.  I picked up an
82 Scirocco from a friend in New York.  The problem is that I'm in Utah.
This country is too damn big!  Anyone looking to make some easy money
and free transportation from NY to UT?

The catch...there's always a catch, isn't there?  ;-)  The car is
roofless.  It was converted a few years ago with reinforced rocker
panels and floors, but it's completely roofless.  So it would suck to
get caught in rain.  Doh!

This sounds like a desperate attempt, because well...it is!  :-)  I just
sold my 90 Cabbie this weekend and am now convertible-less.  It sucks.

-Mike