Re: My damage estimate

> I'm not sure, but someone once told me that if you demand that it be
> fixed (and not totalled) they must fix it. Yo do not have to accept them
> totalling it.

  this is what my friend is experiencing now with his firebird (he's not
cool enough to own a vw). the insurance company dicked him over the
first time and sent his car to a ford dealership to be repaired and they
seriously screwed up. now, after switching insurance companies, he's
getting fixed properly and having his old insurance company foot the
bill. they wanted to total it, but he said no. it's just taken him a
month or longer because the first insurance company doesn't want to have
to pay for all of it. so, to make a long story short, yes, they should
repair it if that's what you're wanting them to do.

--
 /\_/\	  Foxx (in a box)
< o o >	  http://members.tripod.com/~foxx/index.htm