From: Rich Deede [mailto:rdeed@UDel.Edu]
Sent: Wednesday, September 22, 1999 12:49 PM
To: Bradley Peet
Cc: Scirocco List (E-mail)
Subject: Re: 2.0 16V Turbo finally done & 2.25" 16V exh for sale.

Thats great..I know you must be psyched to finally drive that thing.  Now
I don't know much about turbos but since you can't push it past 7lbs due
to high compression, can't you slap a thicker head gasket in there and
boost up the turbo? Excuse my rambling, Im still in shock from seeing my
repair estimate.=)

Rich Deede
University Of Delaware (Communications)
1988 Scirocco 2.0 16v