Re: Anyone have a ABA block in the rocco?

I've actually got the Audi 3A block in my Rabbit GTI. I'm quite happy with the
combination. Compared to the ABA set up (which is also great) it does spin up
faster due to the more square stroke vs. bore. IMO, for what I do (rally) this
offsets the smaller amount of torque.

Of course, I did my best to augment what torque was there with somewhat higher
compression, and advanced ignition timing. The G-cam then softens it up a little
bit but would have done so with the ABA motor, anyway.

--
Scott F. Williams
NJ Scirocco nut