From: Foxx (in a box) <iraldly@otterbein.edu>
To: scirocco list <scirocco-l@scirocco.org>
Date: Tuesday, September 21, 1999 4:50 PM
Subject: power door locks

  i recently got power door locks in the mail from john lagnese (thanx
john) and received the pump, wiring harness, two actuators for the
doors, one for the trunk, and one for the gas tank. i figure i can get
it hooked up without a problem, but my question is this (and i know
you're all going to laugh): how do i get these to work? i'd assume that
there'd be a switch or switches somewhere, but where? my car didn't
originally come with pdl's and so this is a completely new addition. i'd
like to get these on my car soon (this weekend) before it starts getting
any colder. so, please, if anyone can help me (with parts for sale,
information, etc.) i'd greatly appreciate it. thanx.
--
/\_/\   Foxx (in a box)
< o o >   http://members.tripod.com/~foxx/index.htm