Stock wheel size

I bought my RIP '81 Scirocco S from the original owner in '88.
It came with 13x5.5 wheels, they are the ones that have 24 spokes, they
look vaguely similar to the Ronal R8, the one on the Audis. I see these
wheels on Jettas all the time.

My other '81 Scirocco S came with 13x5" wheels, and they were different
than the regular Scirocco I wheel. It has a much nicer finish and I think
the vents are bigger.

Btw, that was $100 for a set of four S wheels.

Peter