RE: Check out this MK1 (Jabbasport)

Hi all,

I know quite a lot about Jabbasports 20V G60 4wd mkI 'Rocco (I watched him
build it).

The exhaust is fabricated. It is basically a 4-2-1 stainless manifold, into
a 3 inch pipe all the way to the back, into a rear silencer (muffler?) that
is 3 feet wide, one foot deep and eight inches high. The three inch pipe
goes in at one side, into some perforated pipe. The tailpipe (also three
inch) comes out of the other side. Its filled with glass fibre wadding.
Since it has four wheel drive, it has fabricated fuel tanks (either side of
the propshaft, under the back seat), and no spare wheel well. The exhaust
lives between the diff and the rear panel. It os so free flowing, you could
breathe through the thing, and its so BIG that its reasonably quiet.

It is expected to make about 350 bhp when finished. It weighs about 750kg.
It has four wheel drive, seventeens, and four pot brakes. OUCH!!!!!

It also has a leather / alcantara interior with all four seats, and is
painted a nice subtle metallic blue.

Mike Truluck (aka Jabbasport) is God of all things forced induction. We
worship his workshop. Praise the blowered :-)

(has anyone else got a G60 charger to 20,000rpm yet?!)

Mike Smith

Ben Rogowski wrote:

> I haven't been on the list that long, so this may have already been
> circulated, but even so, it's worth another look.
>
> http://vzone.virgin.net/paul.roberts32/jabbaspo.htm

That is one bad ass car! Someday mine will be as cool. What the hell
kind of exhaust is on it? I want it!

Feenix
80 1.8(soon to be G60)
*****
*****
are addressed. Please note that ICM is able to, and reserves the right to,
monitor e-mail communications passing through its network.

If you have received this email in error please notify our mail
manager at mailman@icm-computer.co.uk

Ver 1.1 1999 ICM Computer Group plc