number of scirocco's i saw between Mass. and Delaware

I dorve form Massachusettes to Delaware and back this weekend, and guess how
many Scirocco's i saw?  well on the way down friday afternoon, i saw just as
many Lambogini's as Scirocco's, that's right one.  I also saw 1 while in
Delaware, but i have seen that one before.  The one i saw on the way down was
going north on 287 in NJ if i remember correctly, and was silver, the one in
DE was red, and some where in Newark.  The Lambogini was stuck in traffic
with me on 287 south in NJ. and was white.  On the way back tonight the best
thing i saw was one of New Jersey's finest in his cruiser half way across the
median with his lights on and sirens going, high centered all 4 wheels off
the ground!  LOfuckingL!  he rocked back and got off but it made my trip
anyway.  I also saw a honda civic hatch back almost get destroed by a tractor
trailer that was kinda cool, the idiot was going like 20 on the highway!
well it is late and i need to go to sleep.  let me know if you have a silver
mk2 and were in the area friday.
Josh Lukasik
88 16v 2.0