Re: Fw: Rabbits...

Again Where is the car located??????????
----- Original Message -----
From: <SII2L16V@aol.com>
To: <scirocco-L@scirocco.org>
Sent: Thursday, September 16, 1999 7:47 AM
Subject: Re: Fw: Rabbits...

> Speaking of which... I got a hold of one about a year ago.  It had 1.8 8V
conversion w/ a big bore TB.  It came complete with a BBS kit, zender rear
wing and a very rare hatch spoiler, complete neuspeed suspension, car was
pretty much stripped inside except for the GTI seats and an old momo
steering w/ vw logo horn.  This car was pretty quick.  It surprised some
people.  Unfortunately, I only had this car for about 2 months when it got
stolen.  I got the car back 2 weeks later.  Pretty much stripped except for
the motor.  I would like to sell it and put it in my "Scirocco Funds".  The
car needs some repair.  Exhaust, allignment and some other minor things.
Make me an offer... Thanx