tail light lense help

* i didn't see this posted as my mail server at school was freakin' out
(it usually does). if you've read this before, then please ignore this
post. thanx. *

  i recently got a set of tinted tail lights for my car. god, they look
nice. i was a little disheartened to find that one was missing a screw
and the lense had a slight chip (in a non-critical area). but anyway, i
was noticing that the passenger side looked a less tinted than the
driver side. these look 1) like aftermarket lenses (they are hella) or
2) somone did an excellent job when tinting them. does anyone know of a
place that would match the tint up for me or a way i could do it myself
(i know the black paint + thinner routine, but i'm not sure if i'd want
to try it)? any help, or comments would be appreciated.
  oh, also i have my other set of tail lights for sale. the passenger
side has a crack up the turn signal (looks like it might have been shot
by a bb gun), but the driver side isn't too bad (maybe a rock, but no
hole). the passenger side is missing the gasket, but i don't *think*
that'd bee to hard to get. asking $15 + shipping for the pair. not the
greatest, but better than taped lights and a hell of a lot better than
nothing at all.

--
 /\_/\    Foxx (in a box)
< o o >   http://members.tripod.com/~foxx/index.htm