Re: Speaking of rice...

Yeah, that ain't rice in my opinion. Its stupid as hell but not rice.
That project takes a hell of a lot more know how than most of us listers
put together. And even as I state that I question whether any of us
could actually do it. Someone speak up if they think they can...

Anyway, my definition of rice entails a complete betrayal of one's self.
That is, the typical ricemobile pretty much advertises that the driver
has no clue what actual speed work is. This CRX on the other hand is a
magnificent monstrosity that took obvious talent to build.

Too bad its all applied in the wrong directions, though... :^)

Duffy Penski wrote:

>  prepare to laugh...

P.S. I did laugh heartily. So, mission accomplished! :^)
--
Scott F. Williams
NJ Scirocco nut