Re: Drivers/Passengers Seat

Yes this is possible and I have done it.
No you don't just bolt it in. You take the driver's side
seat (lower part) and remove all the foam and cloth and
replace the foam and cloth on your seat with the new stuff.
Then you do the same on the seat back. This is not
a easy job to do! The only think that is odd is that the
lift lever hole is on both sides. You can snap the extra trim piece
on and just have no lever on the inside. It looks better and it all works.

Doug
87 16v silver Scirocco "GTX"
81 8v red Scirocco "S" with the seat conversion
90 2.0 16v Passat WGN

Message text written by "Gerry Reichelt"