(Scirocco parts FS) My E-mail was down. Please resend if you wanted to post just to me. (and more)

FYI
My lower stress bar is sold. I think all of you should get one if you don't
have one.

Sorry about the lame message but My E-mail box gets full and I miss
important messages from time to time.  I have several parts for sale
and I am not sure if you folks are trying to correspond. This list places
100's of
messages in my mail box each day and I can't get to them all the time.
So what is new about that EH? On this subject I think it would be a good
Idea if
we shutdown the list on Wednesdays or Fridays so we can all spend more time
working on the cars and not on the list. A few of us have girlfriends and
wives so
we could spend more time with both of them. I only have one of them but I
have 3 cars.
Well it is just an idea. I will shut up now on that topic. I love this
list.

My wife, Kathy hit a file cabinet at 65 mph in the Passat a few months
back. Several things
got damaged and the insurance co. cut us a check so off I go to fix it.
"The next project"
I have been working on the Passat and the dash is in now with the heater
controls
new speakers and the windshield has new glass. I put a grille on the nose
and
euro head lamps are on the way. The new bumper is on and the cover is
repaired.
I need to paint the nose now. The 5 speed conversion need some more work
but
the car drives great now that it is not AUTO. The new speaker trays in the
doors are in.
I have the clear turnsignals that will go in when I get the lights. Now I
need breaks and
I would like some taxi rear springs. I am installing the taxi light switch
in the dash too.
It just came with my center dash part so WTH. Who has time for E-Mail when
you have a wife,
a Passat and you live in a state that has morons that do not tie down file
cabinets and
drive on the freeway? On a side note Kathy did not hit the sofa that was in
her lane.
If she did I wouls be doing more work on the Passat.

I am still working on the MK1's new DSP / ESP motor too.

Check out my web page. It is on Dirk's great web page and Dirk has done a
great job.
If you ever wanted to see what a MK2 looked like during the design process
check it out.
You will not find this stuff on other web pages.

See you at Dubfest on Sat. I will be driving down in the morning. I am not
sure
what car to bring. ?Scirocco?

Doug
90 Passat project that I just can't finish. (5 speed) (new front grille)
(AC controls) (Glass)...
87 16v silver Scirocco "GTX"
81 8v red Scirocco "S"

http://home.t-online.de/home/Scirocco2/doug.htm
(The coolest web page for Scirocco design history)

The End : - )