Headlight removal WAS: Heater Valve

I think that with the hood down, the top set of screws are inaccessible.

otherwise, you could go nuts and replace the philips head screws with
allen head or even torx head screws. Then you could put loctite on
there. Only the most determined and well equipped thief could remove
those.

HTH

Jonas
85 Scirocco