Common things between 8V and 16V ??

I am on the verge of buying an 86 16V (red, black leather, body in great
shape, rattling inside but I will take care of that, $1400, the catch:
180k miles on the engine).

I was wondering what nice thingies from my rear-ended 8V I can transfer to
the 16V. I am almost sure my fairly new stainless steel TT 2.25" exhaust
will not fit. What I am not sure about are the springs/shocks (Neuspeed
lowering/Turbo Gas). Will those fit? Also: what about the Neuspeed upper
stress bar?

Thanks,

Elias