Subject: [gti-vr6] Dubs @ The Point (Bay Area)
Date: Wed, 15 Sep 1999 21:18:06 -0700
From: "Fred An" <limited@toast.net>
To: <gti-vr6@cobra.ccsi.com>

Dubs @ The Point is coming up this October 17!  It's going to be at the
Miller/Knox park at Point Richmond.  Now, this isn't a car show type
thing,
but more of a kick back and enjoy our VW's event.  We're gonna barbeque
some
food, show our dubs, meet other  VW enthusiasts, and just kick back!
It's
going to be from 11am - 3pm.  Hopefully there'll be a good showing out
there, so get the word around to any other veedubber out there!  Email
me
back for more info if ya want....I'll also be posting some updates
later.

-fred