Re: Badge wanted Police Interceptor

badge that you see on the back of cop cars now..you know the
> one that says Police Interceptor..

Shannon:

Just take one off of the cop car...they won't mind....your tax dollars paid
for the car, so WTF.  ;) If you really want one, you could try to become
buddies with a mechanic at a police garage, eventually one will get wrecked,
and there ya go. The auto parts store I used to work for delivered to the
city garage and the school bus service, also a cab company, so when they
junked out vehicles, I usually kept an eye out for interesting tidbits. I
now have a toplight from a cab, and the stop sign off a school bus, and
other goodies. Just a thought.

Zach

Zach