was: yipppaaaawwwffuuuuuuc........now corrado dash?

how hard is it o do tis , i can get one easy i think i have a few in the
stock room in the back of the shop???
any hints before i go diving into a project that is gonna kick my ass,
if i have to rewire it i could just change the dash too right ??
jonas