Free stuff!

List,
	Free Hor Tech Sport hydro cam. Unknown mileage, came out of a RD
motor I was going to rebuild. Little wear on it, there is reason this is
being given away: these cams suck ass. Good for that daily driver A2 Jetta
:) Free dual outlet downpipe and manifold. I wont ship any of this stuff,
because I have far too much to ship to people already :) You want it, come
to crofton MD and pick it up :) The manifold has 1 broken stud in it which
will need to be drilled out. I dont think it has an 02 hole either. As I
said, come pick it up and its yours. Thanks,
					Gary Huff

``If builders built houses the way programmers built programs, the first
woodpecker to come along would destroy civilization''.
- Gerald P. Weinberg