Re: Slegato / Scala

Scala's come with both carb and injection. They started as carb and cha=
nged
across to FI in 87/88 and lasted to 1991, early 92. Not all were colour=
 coded as
my 91 does/did not have colour coded wheels or interior.

=A34495. Is it fully colour coded - wheels, rear lights, bumpers, kit, =
grille and
interior. Pay =A33250 max with VAG FSH and 50-6000 miles if you dare.

I've seen a couple of late (91-92) with either a dark blue or dark gree=
colouring which i thought were very nice. Any ideas what these colours =
are. They
are definately factory colours.

Andy

"Smith, Mike" <msm@team.co.uk> on 16/09/99 11:04:32
                                                                       =
        =20
                                                                       =
        =20
                                                                       =
        =20

                                                             =20
                                                             =20
                                                             =20
 To:      "'Scirocco Mailing List'" <scirocco-l@scirocco.org>=20
                                                             =20
 cc:      (bcc: Andrew Holmes/EUZ/ChubbMail)                 =20
                                                             =20
                                                             =20
                                                             =20
 Subject: Slegato / Scala                                    =20
                                                             =20

=

Hi All,

My thoughts on Scala / Slegato:

Olivers car looks very much like Helios blue, which does go purple when=
 the
light hits it. It also had the same wheels as the scala, and it sounds =
like
the same interior. A friend of mine has a scala just like Olivers (to U=
spec obviously). This has an 1800 carb engine and blue interior with th=
in
red flecks. As far as I know all the Scalas had colour coded interiors =
-
I've seen blue, red and white. Also, a GTII I've seen in green had gree=
seats (nicer than it sounds:-). On the note of white scalas not selling=
, a
dealer (non VW) near me has had a white '93 scala on its forecourt for
longer than I've owned my GTX (2 years!!!!!). Its priced at =A34495 ($7=
500?),
and they have as much chance of selling it for that as Bill Clinton has=
 of
being Pope. I laugh at them every time I drive by. As for engines, I'm =
sure
I've seen a Scala with an injection engine, but my friends is a carb on=
e.
Duh? :-0

Mike
*****
*****
are addressed. Please note that ICM is able to, and reserves the right =
to,
monitor e-mail communications passing through its network.

If you have received this email in error please notify our mail
manager at mailman@icm-computer.co.uk

Ver 1.1 1999 ICM Computer Group plc

=