Re: tips on cleaning carbon deposits.

On 15 Sep 99 09:17:28 +0100 Jonas Karlsson <jkarlsso@metabolex.com>
writes:
>So I pulled off the head on the ABA block I've got, and I found a
>large
>amount of carbon deposit build up.
>
>What are some good, non-damaging, ways of getting rid of this stuff?
>
>TIA

Just take a small sized wire wheel and use either a drill or similar air
tool to wire wheel out the deposits.
(Remember kids, always wear a good pair of satety glasses when using
power tools.)
Then just blow off the top of the block when your done.

              Shawn Meze
86' Jetta GLi           82' Scirocco GTi
The Fastest, Quickest, Cleanest and