84 8v 4-sale, but WHERE!?!

Awwww, come on! Where is it? McMurdo Antarctica? New Zealand? Idaho? WHERE!?!

-Marc

> Alot of people emailed me with interest, but never replied. Please, only
> serious inquiries only, Thanks
> $$$$$450.00
> 1984 Volkswagen Scirocco, 140 k, Automatic Transmission, Silver paint, Green
> doors,Sliding sunroof, Body and interior in Great shape. Has all new Filters,
> new Battery, New Exhaust system, New brakes (still in boxes, need to be
> installed) New valve gasket cover, New Ignition switch. Comes with 4
> different volkswagen and scirocco badges, extra lightbulbs for headlights and
> taillights, extra molding for around door handles, extra knobs and plastic
> for rearview mirror adjuster. Now for the bad, needs new left, inner cv boot,
> right rack boot and a new windshield.

'74 VW Thing, Beige For Sale at: http://getty.net/thing/ in Philly PA
'81 VW Jetta Diesel gone to the scrap heap after 178,000 miles
'84 VW Jetta GLi SLC with only 164,275 miles
'87 VW Scirocco Red 16 Valve with 165,100 Miles, just got it on 7/2/99