VW sightings

Hi all,

I think saw about 15 Volkswagens today (plus the ones at the dealership).
 To keep this on topic, I'll have to mention that one of them was a
Scirocco.  It was a red Mk2, going north on highway 99 between Modesto
and Salida at about 12:30 pm.  Anyone on the list?  The overwhelming
majority of the cars I saw today were Jettas.  This got me thinking and I
compiled a rough list of the most frequently seen VW's:

Jetta
Golf/Rabbit/Cabrio(let)
"Old" Bug
"New" Bug
Microbus/Vanagon/Eurovan
Passat
Scirocco
Quantum
Karmann Ghia
Rabbit pick-up
Corrado
Thing

At least this is how it seems to be around here.  Did I leave anything
out?

-Timothy A. Reed, Esq.
t.a.reed.esq@juno.com
Never be lacking in zeal, but keep your spiritual fervor, serving the
Lord.
Romans 12:11