Re: Slegato and other models [pix]

I have put up several pictures of Olivers' Slegato on scirocco.org, look
for them under the MKII section, second page of photos.  The color is
almost correct, but between the digital camera, the jpeg compression, and
a monitor, it loses something.  Best I could do. :) Still, quite a nice
car, in very very good condition.  Oliver should bring that done and compete
in stock catagories in some US shows...beat that guy Cammisa anyway! :)

later!

==Brett