RE: Slegato and other models

--- aholmes@chubb.com wrote:

> Thats more or less what a Scala is. However i don't think
> Scala's have a colour
> coded interior (i could be wrong) and i have only seen a
> couple with colour
> coded wheels.

I *think* the early ones were color coded at least, though
I'm only going by what I've read.  Personally, I *love* the
triple white, which is where I'm slowly heading with my
16v.  So far I only have the B-Pillar badges.  :)

Anyone know where I could find a decent set of the white /
silver "GTI" style rims from a white Cabby?

===
Daun Yeagley
'79 Scirocco
'81 Rabbit Pickup
'85 Scirocco 8v
'88 Scirocco 16v
There is a very fine line between "hobby" and "mental illness."  - Dave Barry