Re: Scirocco II seats fit in a A1 GTI?

Thanks to all that responded.  Sorry so long to respond back and thank you.
I got called out of town and haven't made it back to that salvage yard to
retrieve the seats yet.  They're having a 'sale,' any pair of seats in the
yard for $50.

John - I'm only 6'2", but in the GTI when autoxing my helmet rubs the
headliner a bit. Not noticeable after starting the run, but annoying when in
grid.

Christian - the seats sound as you describe, black leather bolsters with a
light gray cloth insert.  Not sure what shipping would be to you though, I'm
in Kansas 67201.

Anybody headed to Topeka for Nationals?  I'm going up Friday to spectate.

On Fri, 3 Sep 1999 DSP83GTI@aol.com wrote:

> Will the front seats from a 86-87 Scirocco 16v fit slide into a 83-84
Rabbit