scirocco sighting in Mass.

I was driving back from Maine, allready in Mass. on interstate 90 around exit
8 or 9 and saw a black 8v with mass plates with a sort of big chrome exhaust
tip, a K&N sticker on the side window, and fog lights under the front bumper
both of them right near the center, they got off at exit 7 i think, I was in
my blue chevy s-10 with maine plates, was it you?  Also i saw a 8v near
bucksport maine off rt one the day before, green kind of like Andre's but
with a black stripe down both sides, looked good but needs some touch ups,
btw both were mk2's, talked to the green one;s owner he is not on the list.
one more thing whoever posted the address to that saab cow page can you
please send it to me again i have a frien who is into saab's.

Thanks,
Josh Lukasik
88 16v 2.0
86 8v 2.5 chevy s-10