FS MK1 parts

I atumbled across a half decent MK1 today while going through a local
Junkyard....Anyone need anything? Only thing not there is the front two
fenders. The drivers side door is in Ok shape....Interior is sweet really
for age. I got the steering wheel (wolfsburg one) and the sill plates that
say SCIROCCO on them (perect condition with mounting hardware).
Engine/tranny was there. Both axles look good. It also had Tockico
struts/shocks with Hor lowering springs if anyone needs them.....Make me an
offer for any of these parts. I have all MK2s so they are moslty useless to
me. I just hated to see them lay out in the weather and rust to death.

P.S. It had the first working MK1 sunroof I have ever seen (big spining disc
type).
Http://www.netjunkies.net/lrb/