Interesting item on eBay web site item#160173672: VW Rabbit Monster 4x4 MUST SEE!!!

This is a 4wd 79 rabbit, looks hilarious,
Jeep drivetrain, 6cyl, etc.

Way lifted.

Thought I'd share,

Jonas
85 Scirocco

Title of item:	VW Rabbit Monster 4x4  MUST SEE!!!
Seller:	megsguy@aol.com
Starts:	09/08/99, 14:06:54 PDT
Ends:	09/18/99, 14:06:54 PDT
Price:	Currently $1,081.00
To bid on the item, go to:	http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=160173672

Item Description:
	This unique 4x4 is street legal and inspected (PA inspection until May '00) It' a '79 VW Rabbit body on a '74 CJ5 frame.  Jeep 4x4 Drivetrain, 3- speed, 6 cylinder. NEWalternatorstarterfuel pumpbatterytirese-brake cablesnew clutchpressure platethrowout bearingThe interior is custom finished and in EXCELLENT CONDITION!(Pics available).This cute little beast is a real head turner!  I had fun with it but now I'm heading to the alter and the toys have to go  :(More pictures are available if you e-mail me.Arrangements for delivery can be made for the cost of gas,etc. but the preferred method of delivery is you pick it up (It is drive-able.)If you have any questions, please feel free to e-mail me.

Thank you for checking out my auction.

	Visit eBay, the world's largest Personal Trading Community at http://www.ebay.com