From: Majordomo [mailto:majord@neubayern.net]On Behalf Of Alex Ting
Sent: Thursday, September 09, 1999 2:11 PM
To: scirocco-l@scirocco.org
Subject: help meeee!

I just dumped three quarts of oil in my parking lot, and the
boss is none too pleased.
It's obviously some sort of leak, but I can't really look at
it until I get home.  But, it doesn't leak right away.  It waits
until the car is completely cooled (about an hour), and then
proceeds to spill everything.

Like I said, I'll get a good look once I'm home, but does anyone
in the meantime know what might cause it to leak after cool down
instead of right away?

tia.....

Alex Ting
Account Manager
Millennium Solutions Group, Inc.
575 Menlo Dr. #4
Rocklin, CA  95765

Phone:  888.801.2001 ext. 228 or 916.630.2001
Fax:  916.630.2000
email:  alex@millenniumsolutions.net
icq #19613213