RE: For Sale...Hello Again All...

Ok, stop the family pissing contest.

I also have a wife and three boys.

I recently solved the problem and bought myself a 99 Passat for a daily
driver and took my Scirocco off the road to restore it. (as in THERE WAS NO
WAY IN HELL THAT I WAS GIVING UP THE ROC!!!!!)

The wife will get either a GMC Yukon or a Suburban to haul the little
campers around in.  We are a very active family and need to pull a boat
along with all our camping gear so the SUV was the only option for us.

Piss on the minivan idea...be a man...buy a truck

Brian Honnold
'78 Rocco Ragtop
'99 Passat GLX