Re: Missing vacuum hose on intake boot?

In case no one has replied by now...

The other one is supposed to go to a air inlet redirection valve that
sits under the front of your battery tray, between the air snorkel (screwed
to that metal area behind your front bumper) and your air box.  The other
port on the valve is connected to a hose that snakes around behind your
engine to a 'heater-box' of sorts around your exhaust downpipe.  This
whole thing is supposed to direct warmer air to your airbox from around
your exhaust to your airbox on cold starts/warm-ups.  After warm-up, the
valve closes, and air is sucked in from behind your front bumper.

==Brett