16v Self machining Update!

List,
	It wasnt a cute little machined hole such as I thought it would be.
It was a huge 6" wide/long gaping hole that looked like a rivet was
literally blown through it. Irreperable. The casing is screwed and im almost
pretty sure that the tranny is locked (all the gear oil is now on the clutch
instead of in the transmission) and it is a goner. Is there anything useful
to pull out of it? Im sure not going to let the place thats swapping the new
one in have this old trans. When they called me they kept telling me that my
car had the wrong motor, and that it was supposed to have a 2.0l motor in
it! Thanks,

Gary Huff

``If builders built houses the way programmers built programs, the first
woodpecker to come along would destroy civilization''.
- Gerald P. Weinberg