not scirroco related - but THING related!

hey all-
i saw this on a list... hope someone can get it! let me know how it goes!
dave

(SNIP)
I have a very sad situation. I need to sell my '74 VW Thing due to the
smog regulations it is registared in the State of Ohio that doesn't have
smog issues and I need to post this url to as many places that will
reach out of state as possible. I was wondering if some of you could
help post this for me to what ever lists or places you can think of.
Many thanks in advance.
-extremely sad melissa.
http://www.sirius.com/~qndesign/thing.html
(SNIP)