Re: Scirocco sitings or lack thereof

Up here, on the edge of northern Maine, I rarely see Sciroccos anymore, but
in the last 2 weeks I have seen 4 besides my own.  On the day I picked up
the '86 I saw a 16V and a MkI(very rare here).  I saw an 8v this week and
just yesterday I saw a mint looking '83 with a brand new neon green paint
job, whcih actually looked very nice-it was then that I regretted selling
him the car many years ago.

John Worden
Old Town, Maine

'98 Dodge Dakota 4x4
'86 Volkswagen Scirocco- 8V, stock
'81 Volkswagen Scirocco(Mk1) 2.0 16V  it runs and I just need to finish
         the little stuff
'69 MGB- in need of total resoration(needs some front fenders too)