Need a part!

Hey,

Between the time I took out/apart my 16v motor and now, I've er,
um....MISPLACED something.  It's the plate that bolts to the top of
the alternator bracket, has the large hole in it, used for lifting
the engine out....

It's part #027 103 390.....you can see a picture of it on page 3-26
of the Bentley, illustration 5-2.

Anyone got an extra one they'd be willing to part with?
| Jim Jarrett                      http://www2.rpa.net/~jarrett |
| jarrett@<NOSPAM>rpa.net                                       |