Re: Roccos w/ out body kits

I used to think that Scirocco's needed the 16v kit to look good as
well.  Until I bought this 82 Scirocco.  It has no body kit, but a volvo
front spoiler integrated into the body quite nicely.  The car is
lowered, and has 15" BBS rims off of 90-92 GTI's and some Corrodo's.
The car looks awesome with this set up.  Not sure if a body kit would
add to it or not, but it looks quite nice without one IMHO.

Jody Bailey