Re: Pittsburgh Rocco Sighting

No, it wasn't me, but I did have a Scirocco sighting of my own...
    It was about 11:00pm last Friday night, and I had just gotten out of my
88 Flash Silver Metallic 16v Scirocco and was walking up to entrance of the
grocery store for some carrots... wait a minute... 11:00pm Friday night, yeah
it was carrots as I recall...when I saw an 87 Tornado Red 16v Scirocco pull
up to the nearest parking spot.  He had an yellow ABD windshield sticker, his
car was lowered with what I think were HOR springs(when I asked him about the
suspension, he just shruged his shoulders and stated that he got them from
autotech, so I think that they are HORs) and I can't remember if he had
teardrop or the 15in BBS rims.  He also said his car had 255,000m on the
clock with a new motor at 170,000.  Nice car overall, seemingly decent guy
too.  He had California plates.  I told him about the Portland Cruise-out but
he said he would be back to Cali by then!!  AARRGGHH!!  Oh well... maybe he
is on this mailing list...

Ben
88 16v Scirocco