Speed Junkie update!

Guys, we've got definite (or mostly definite) buyers for everything
which means that it is now time for me to make a final arrangement with
the seller and then start collecting the dough. Depending on what he
says he'll accept is what I'll report back on.

This is the distribution list. Lists of multiple potential buyers are in
order of "preference" based on who was first to contact me about this,
scirocco list members, and geographic location (as a shipping concern).

Shawn C Meze <skerocdriver@juno.com>
DSPGTD <jaker@u.washington.edu>
*       Keizer -  13x8 3 piece (8-9lbs ea)
*       Tires - Hoosiers bias ply
$300 for set of FOUR!
*************************************
Brett Van Sprewenburg <brett@netacc.net>
1984 GTI 1.8 L DSP spec. .040" over (rebuilt 2-years ago)
*       Head re-done and ported to gaskets

Shawn C Meze <skerocdriver@juno.com>
*       40mm Dellorto side drafts
$600 for everything. They work out the split.
*************************************

maybe... (describe mounting points and method)
Iain Mannix <mannix@privateI.com>
Brian Dettling <aa821@acorn.net>
*       MSD crank trigger ignition
*       6AL multiple spark discharge unit
*       Adjustable timing computer
$250

maybe, depending ont the brand bars...
Shawn C Meze <skerocdriver@juno.com>
Robert <DSP83GTI@aol.com>
*       Front and rear anti-roll bars (3/4" and 1" f/r)
*       Polyurethane suspension bushings
$100

Brett Van Sprewenburg <brett@netacc.net>
"Michael Turner" <MCEZ@email.msn.com>
*       Autotech(?) Header 4-2-1, with Ansa system
$100

Brian Dettling <aa821@acorn.net>
Shannon Marsh <shannon@lek.net>
*       Carbon fiber MOMO Corse seat (red w/yellow trim)
*       Lite weight racing passenger seat
$300

P.S. What am I keeping for myself? -the 4K transmission with Quaiffe and
the set of coil overs! Hoo wee!, we're all gonna get hooked up!

"This service has been brought to you by the Usually Sideways Rally
Team."
[phat website coming soon]
--
Scott F. Williams