Re: Slegato

--- Brett Van Sprewenburg <brett@netacc.net> wrote:
> >Hi,
> >     I'm Oliver I just joined the list. (Toronto,
> Canada)
> >
> >I just bought my scirocco and it has a "Slegato"
> designation on it.
> >Any clues on its meaning/specification?
> >Oliver.
> >

> Glad to see you made it Oliver!  We met at the Toronto
> BugShow, I
> was with a group of people crawling over your very
> unusually colored
> never-seen-in-the-us Slegato.  (it's a stock dark
> semi-metalic blue
> that was a non-US option...so seeing the combination of
> this paint on
> a Slegato was a treat.) I have a few pictures of your car
> which I'll be posting the 8v section on Scirocco.org...if
> that's
> alright with you. :)

Oh, it's THAT Oliver?!  Cool!  (I was the short guy who was
also drooling over your car at the TO show.)  I didn't have
my camera with me at the time, I went back later with it
and the car was gone.  :(

Oh well, hopefully I'll be able to see them when Brett puts
them up.

===
Daun Yeagley
'79 Scirocco
'81 Rabbit Pickup
'85 Scirocco 8v
'88 Scirocco 16v
There is a very fine line between "hobby" and "mental illness."  - Dave Barry