Re: bag swarm

I will be going up on Saturday...Club Hot Water (formerly H2o GCC) will be there
in pretty good numbers as we have about 30 some members in the DFW area.  There will be some folks from SA, Austin, and Houston.  See ya.

Dale Witt
82 and 86 rocs

bret wrote:

 anyone else going to the show in Arlington TX on the 11th? the gf and I are going.....she bought a golf today..........12 miles on it right now, including the drive home from the dealership........  hehehehehehhe  just wondering eh? --Bret