Re: '81 16v conversion - vaccum problem?

I have a similar intsall but my car is a CA model . But the first thing I did
was remove all the emission equipment in both fenders sooo........basically I
am using only one vacuum line . It is the one that goes to the knock sensor
brain . One thing to rember is that you are supposed to use the exact length
hose that came with the car .(dont ask me why I read in EC a while back)

The ones I had to cap off on the motor are the other one on the TB and also I
had to put  plugs in the air boot (scirocco one) , one looped line near the
TB where there are two ports and one near the metering plate next to the one
that goes to the injectors .

hope this helps a little
Jasin